طلاب كيمياء - احياء بمدرسة الهداية

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اهلا بكم في منتدى طلاب الكيميا احياء بمدرسة الهداية الخليفية

المواضيع الأخيرة

» Eng 301 writing
Eng 301 writing Emptyالخميس ديسمبر 31, 2009 6:22 pm من طرف hamza-shawqi

» الفرق بين الجنس عند الرجل والجنس عند الرأة
Eng 301 writing Emptyالأحد ديسمبر 27, 2009 5:34 am من طرف hamza-shawqi

» انواع البنات 2009
Eng 301 writing Emptyالأربعاء ديسمبر 23, 2009 11:14 pm من طرف SOSO

» تقارير عرب
Eng 301 writing Emptyالأربعاء نوفمبر 25, 2009 9:44 pm من طرف hamza-shawqi

» هوبــــ هوبــ اسئله هع هع
Eng 301 writing Emptyالجمعة نوفمبر 20, 2009 11:37 pm من طرف SOSO

» اغنية بتلكو الي عن البلاك بيري
Eng 301 writing Emptyالجمعة نوفمبر 20, 2009 11:34 pm من طرف SOSO

» خلونا نرحب ب.... ..
Eng 301 writing Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 10, 2009 3:33 am من طرف hamza-shawqi

» مسجات حب
Eng 301 writing Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 10, 2009 3:28 am من طرف hamza-shawqi

» العلمي و الأدبي
Eng 301 writing Emptyالثلاثاء نوفمبر 10, 2009 3:27 am من طرف hamza-shawqi

التبادل الاعلاني

مايو 2024

الأحدالإثنينالثلاثاءالأربعاءالخميسالجمعةالسبت

اليومية اليومية

Eng 301 writing

hamza-shawqi
    عضو فعال

عدد المساهمات : 102
    نقاط : 103
    السٌّمعَة : 0
    تاريخ التسجيل : 15/05/2009
    العمر : 32
    الموقع : في منتصف ملعب السنتياجو

Eng 301 writing Empty Eng 301 writing

مُساهمة من طرف hamza-shawqi الخميس ديسمبر 31, 2009 6:22 pm

Writing an Informal Letter

Dear Ahmed,

Let me introduce myself. My XXXX is Hassan and I have just found out I am a cousin of yours!

I am kind of interested in the history of our family so I have started doing some research. I have found out that my grand father, Ali, came over to Bahrain in the 1920s after leaving KSA. He was the brother of your granddad "Khaled".

Well here is some info a bout me. I live in Manama with my family. There are bouts fifty of us altogether here! Here is a picture of some of us. I am the first one on the left.

Anyway cousin "can I call you that?" can you do me a favor? Can you send me a photo of your family? It would be great if you could also send me any info a bout your folks back in the "old country".

I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours,
    Hassan Isa

°ˆ~*¤®️§(*§*)§®️¤*~ˆ°الموضوع الثاني°ˆ~*¤®️§(*§*)§®️¤*~ˆ°

Writing a Formal Letter

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your letter a bout the English courses at Exmoor English College. I am really interested in studying in the college for the summer courses.

Here is my information. My XXXX is Hassan. I am student at Ahmed Alomran Secondary School in scientific section. I study a lot of subjects like mathematics chemistry and English. I am interested in English and my English is advanced.

Please send me your agreement or disagreement to join to Exmoor College.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
    Hassan Isa

°ˆ~*¤®️§(*§*)§®️¤*~ˆ°الموضوع الثالث °ˆ~*¤®️§(*§*)§®️¤*~ˆ°

Writing an Anecdote

Ali Ahmed was enjoying his weekend at the sports center in Manama. He was playing in a local pool championship. Ali played well for half an hour and won three of the first five games. He put down the glass he was drinking from and was getting ready to pot the black to win the final game when his false teeth dropped out.

Unfortunately, instead of potting the ball, he potted his own false teeth! Ali's wife, Sara who had been watching the championship all night, immediately rushed to help her husband. She put her hand in the pocket to fish out the false teeth when disaster struck. Sara's hand got stuck in the pocket and she could not get it out again.

Finally, after Ali had made an emergency phone call, the fire officers arrived on the scene. With the help of a power saw and some washing-up liquid, they freed Sara's hand. ‘Poor Ali, he has been trying to win the championship for years’, said a friend. In the replay, Ali played terribly. I think he was worrying a bout his teeth again.

°ˆ~*¤®️§(*§*)§®️¤*~ˆ°الموضوع الرابع°ˆ~*¤®️§(*§*)§®️¤*~ˆ°

Writing an article

Technology

Technology has changed people and their lives. The past century has had a lot of improvements and inventions. I think the mobile phones have greatly affected our lives.

When mobile phones first appeared, they were not economical. They were big in size and expensive. Moreover, the network used to cover only a small area. So, few people could buy it.

At present, mobile phones have greatly developed. They are not just a device for making calls, but a video camera and a cassette recorder as well as it can multi task.

I think phones of the future will be different. They will be smaller in size and developed. Also, calls will be free and you can wear it around your wrist.

In conclusion, despite the changes made developing mobile phones is still in its infancy. There is a lot to come in the future.

°ˆ~*¤®️§(*§*)§®️¤*~ˆ°الموضوع الخامس °ˆ~*¤®️§(*§*)§®️¤*~ˆ°

An article about Mars

I am going to write about Mars, the red planet. Mars, XXXXd after the Roman god of war, is called the red planet because it actually looks red. But Mars is not only an extremely beautiful planet. Is there life on Mars?

Mars is our next-door neighbor. Venus is actually nearer but has a very hostile environment. Mars is cooler has an atmosphere made up of carbon dioxide and it is gravity is a third of that on Earth. Mars has two moons. It is surface is covered with craters and huge volcanoes. It also has canyons and valleys that were probably made in the past by the presence of water on the planet. NASA proved there had been life on Mars but other scientists refused that.

In the future, there might be another journey to Mars, man mission, to know whether life is possible on Mars? May be our grand children will be living happily on the red planet.

To sum up, in many ways Mars is our new frontier. Now that we have explored our own planet, this beautiful mysterious, red planet remains open to us. Let’s just hope that we don’t make such a mess of it as we had done to our planet Earth.

°ˆ~*¤®️§(*§*)§®️¤*~ˆ°الموضوع السادس°ˆ~*¤®️§(*§*)§®️¤*~ˆ°

Writing a report

Subject: Animals which are in danger of extinction
    Date: 28.11.2007

The aim of this report is to talk about the animals which are in danger of extinction, because of the big pollution in the air that human made now and because of that many national organizations suggest to make a zoo in every country to keep these animals safe.

On the one hand, there are several things are not good about keeping animals in zoos:
    a) Animals are not comfortable or happy because they are kept them in small cages far away from their natural environment.
    b) Animals may be not fed well.
    c) Sometimes, they are forced to do silly tricks to entertain visitors of the zoo.

On the other hand, there are several good things about keeping animals in zoos:
    a) Give people the chance to see and learn about them.
    b) It will be easy for scientists to study them.
    c) Also, scientists will look after them when they are sick.
    d) They could save the animals which are in danger of extinction like pandas by breeding programs.

To sum up, in my opinion zoos are important too keep animals in safe, because the people who take care animals in the zoos will offer to the animals the care and protection they need to keep them in safe and save them from extinction in spite of it is disadvantages

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأربعاء مايو 08, 2024 5:42 am